Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of 'Always Advancing to Protect What's Important.' With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2018 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
PURPOSE: To coordinate activities with EHS Manager, relating to all regulatory agencies (OSHA, EPA, DOT, etc).
- Develop EHS documents to be implemented into programs, policies, and procedures
- Assist in the development, implementation and management of safety training programs, policies, and procedures
- Update existing EHS programs, policies, and procedures
- Maintain document system for environmental and safety files
- Identify hazardous conditions/actions within plant and recommend corrective measures
- Develop and distribute JSA's and Tool Box Talks
- Perform any other duties established by the EHS
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by Management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Basic knowledge of OSHA, EPA, and other government regulations.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posting ID: 556642883Posted: 2020-05-21