Quality Lab Assoc IReq #:
JR - 020595Location:
4/29/2020 2:46:18 PM
Baxter International Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We're looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter isAt the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives. Summary
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications for this role
- Conduct microbiological analyses on raw materials, in-process and finished products.
- Collect samples related to Environmental Monitoring program at Baxter manufacturing area.
- Work under minimum supervision.
- Use laboratory instrumentation and computer systems to collect and record data.
- Perform advanced assays requiring precise analytical skills and understanding of microbiological principles.
- Complete all testing, including special project / protocol testing in a timely following local procedures and cGMP regulations.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
Education & Experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, and in a timely fashion.
- Computer literate.
- Must be detail oriented, conscientious and have high reading comprehension skills.
- Must have basic understanding of laboratory instrumentation.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisors and peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelors Degree in Microbiology, or Biological Science and 0-2 years of work related experience.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail toAmericas_TTA@baxter.comand let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Posting ID: 556642937Posted: 2020-05-21