BCU Mortgage AssociateReq #:
JR - 020811Location:
Baxter Credit UnionDate Posted:
4/24/2020 3:36:41 PM
Baxter International Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We're looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter isAt the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives. Summary:
Improve member financial well-being by assessing first mortgage needs and recommending appropriate products, while also building member loyalty through world-class service. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly complete first and second mortgage (HELOC) loan applications by telephone and/or in person and support BCU's internal origination channels (Service Centers, Consumer Loan Sales and Member Relations) with first mortgages; providing guidance regarding the entire loan process
- Ensure loan submissions are accurate and timely and provide appropriate feedback to the origination channels
- Maintain a working knowledge of credit reports and Fannie Mae guidelines to evaluate member overall credit/risk standing, perform needs assessment and identify competitor buyouts
- Consistently achieve monthly and annual sales and service goals, including phone queue service levels
- Apply current BCU lending fundamentals, policies and procedures, including Regulations B and Z, the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act and TRID
- Provide fundamental credit counseling to members, where appropriate and necessary
- Promote real estate agent referrals and home buying benefits by recommending BCU's business partner, HOMEAdvantage realty services.
- Comply with all applicable policies, procedures and regulations related to mortgage loan origination
- Successfully complete all required registrations or certifications as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years mortgage lending experience
- Thorough working knowledge of investor underwriting guidelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with origination, processing and closing mortgage loans
- Proficient in basic use of the Windows operating system, e-mail and the Internet
- Strong communication, analytical, sales and telemarketing skills required
- Skillful at prioritizing work and have the ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail toAmericas_TTA@baxter.comand let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Posting ID: 556642948Posted: 2020-05-21