Clinical Consultant, Patient Monitoring Northern CAReq #:
JR - 017964Location:
4/27/2020 1:53:19 PM
Baxter International Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We're looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter isAt the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives. Location to live: Greater Sacramento areaReports to:
This position reports directly to the regional Director of Sales.Position Summary:
This position is responsible for providing clinical and commercial support to Cheetah Medical's customers, in multiple hospital call points including Critical Care, Anesthesia and Emergency Department. The Clinical Applications Specialist is also responsible for ongoing account development, education, training and repeat Cheetah Medical business.Key Responsibilities:
Skills and Competence
- Work with the sales representative to understand the account needs, process educational requirements and establish key champions in the account
- Establish in-service training times with customer
- Establish a relationship and processes for communications with customer
- Provide clinical training on the role and value of continuous hemodynamic monitoring and specifically on Cheetah Medical's NICOM and Starling TM SV systems
- Visit the sites as requested by Company and the customer for follow-up on any clinical issues that may arise
- Stay current on Cheetah Medical's products and more importantly clinical applications and value proposition so that you can effectively train our customers
- Acting as the representative of the Company in connection with the relationship with the clinical sites
- Above all, ensure that the system is used effectively and as frequently as possible to help promote patient care
- Supporting commercial evaluations in new accounts in conjunction with the sales representative or distributor
- Participate in new employee training, as required
- Solicit, develop and maintain successful relationships with key healthcare professionals in assigned accounts.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a highly motivated, energetic and resourceful
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to effectively articulate complex clinical and medical information to a diverse customer base
- Must treat people with respect and work with integrity and ethical judgment
- Must be able to adapts to changes in the work environment and manage competing demands Must be able to balance team and individual responsibilities and contribute to building a positive team spirit Proficiency with MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Education - Preferred BSN or RN with critical care medicine (ICU/OR/ED) experience
- Prior experience selling to Hemodynamic and/or Patient Monitoring and Capital Equipment markets, and "Conceptual Selling" to physicians and hospitals in critical care settings is highly desirable.
Projected travel is 75%. Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail toAmericas_TTA@baxter.comand let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.