Senior Marketing ManagerReq #:
JR - 020736Location:
4/27/2020 5:08:16 PM
Baxter International Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We're looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter isAt the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives. Summary
Driving the strategy and execution for Baxter's Novum IQ Infusion Platform within the Medication Delivery GBU. Responsibilities include developing global commercial plans, executing key marketing initiatives and supporting the delivery of overall financial results. Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Infusion Technology Platform products which include Novum IQ Syringe Pump, Novum IQ Large Volume Pump, Novum IQ Hub Docking Station and new product development.
- Analyze Infusion Technology market including pricing, competitive landscape and P&L development for new and on-market products.
- Attain customer and market knowledge to contribute in business development activities and opportunity evaluations.
- Develop business cases and financial models to support portfolio expansion efforts.
- Responsible for commercial and promotional tools for the Infusion Technology platform, including those targeting internal and external stakeholders to position the portfolio for commercial success.
- Lead commercial activities for product development working closely with R&D, quality, regulatory, and regional and country marketing.
- Prepare launch plans and work with region and country leads for launch readiness and implementation.
- Monitor and evaluate external competitive environment to proactively identify opportunities and help mitigate threats to existing portfolio and pipeline. Help manage internal competitive intelligence resources.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelors Degree Required
- MBA Preferred
- 6 Plus years of Marketing Experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical and Med Device experience preferred
- Sales Experience Preferred
- Clinical Experience Preferred
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail toAmericas_TTA@baxter.comand let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Posting ID: 556643031Posted: 2020-05-21