Support designing High Tech manufacturing facilities across the globe and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will work on projects that enable the heart of our clients' manufacturing. You and the other members of your team will work closely with client owners in a fast paced, dynamic environment to establish design requirements and produce construction documents. Responsibilities include engineering and design oversight for facility power distribution systems, grounding, lighting, and low voltage communications systems in some of the most complex industrial facilities on the planet. Design will also occasionally include retrofit of existing building systems to accommodate installation of process manufacturing equipment. You will oversee designer work, provide team technical leadership, perform quality reviews of design packages and assist directly with the more complex portions of the design process. You will also interact directly with the client, owner, and contractors to assist construction on site. If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
#Electronics Qualifications :
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's or Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Renewable Energy Engineering
- 10-15 years' experience in engineering design of building electrical systems
- Solid working knowledge of NFPA 70 (NEC)
- Professional Engineering license (PE)
- Semiconductor and/or Data Center/Mission Critical facilities electrical design experience (strongly preferred)
- Working knowledge of Revit or BIM software
Posting ID: 556643043Posted: 2020-05-21