Construction Coordinator duties:
- Implement scope, schedule and budget for the installation, conversion or demolition of factory process "tools,"
- Supervise installation of multi-million-dollar, state-of-the-art microprocessor manufacturing machines, including the construction of all process, mechanical, electrical and structural scope
- Interface with factory engineers and managers of operations, to coordinate construction within still-operating facilities without impact to production.
- Manage safety practices of work force, and ensure work is conducted according to building code, client specifications and best-known practices.
- Develop schedule and coordinate trades to execute minor repairs and projects.
- Manage the daily activities of a client and contractor workforce of managers, engineers, designers, and trades, to meet or exceed all schedules for project deliverables
- Ensure projects exceed OSHA safety standards, in an environment populated with heavy machinery, unstable work surfaces, high voltage electricity and hazardous chemicals
#LI-JP2 Qualifications :
- BS in Engineering, Construction management or correlated experience in the industry
- Proficiency in MS Office products, as well as AutoDesk
- Experience in semiconductor industry preferred
- Able to read and interpret engineering schematics and design prints
Posting ID: 556643044Posted: 2020-05-21