EMCOR Services New York/New Jersey, Inc.
Boiler Technician Opportunity
Job: Perform commercial Boiler and Burner Repair Service at various locations throughout New York City.
- 4 + years as an oil/gas boiler service technician - direct experience with commercial/ low pressure and high pressure Boilers and all related Boiler Room Equipment.
- Candidate must have direct hands-on experience and working knowledge in troubleshooting steam, hot water boilers, burners (gas & oil combustion), associated control systems, electrical combustion, heat pumps, and associated piping systems.
-Boiler and Burner Repair Service
-Calibrate and adjust burner controls to obtain optimal boiler/burner performance
-External/Internal Boiler Inspections
-Communicate affectingly with job site personnel; custodian, super, project managers, property managers
-Complete paperwork and related documentation on the work performed (time sheets, reports, material used and recommendations.
-Interpret electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, blueprints, and layouts
-Independently troubleshoot and repair commercial boilers/burners
-Great communication skills
-Professional work environment
-High School or equivalent
-Minimum 4 years' experience repairing boilers and burners
As provided by Local 638b
Shift 8 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday
No pm shifts or weekends shifts available at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $45.00 /hour
• boiler and burner: 4 years (Required)
• driver's license (Required)
• English (Required) Work Location:
• Monday to Friday
• Day shift
• 8 hour shift
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 556643052Posted: 2020-05-21