L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title: Engagement & Inclusion LeadJob Code: CHQ20200503-42587Job Location: Melbourne, FLDescription:
This role will collaborate with the segment Engagement & Inclusion leads, Enterprise ERG Chairs and corporate partners to develop sustainable processes and practices for ongoing management of the groups. This position will also coach the ERG Chairs to identify tactics to grow membership and ensure they add maximum value to our D&I efforts.
We are looking for someone with expertise in project and program management, specifically related to employee resource groups. This role will work with team members across L3Harris at all levels.Duties:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Engagement & Inclusion, this position is responsible for supporting, embedding, and building upon L3Harris inclusion and diversity strategy by advancing our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) through focus in the following critical areas:
- Manage essential components of the ERG strategy and execution: Provide guidance to ERG leaders and their leadership teams, ensuring agreement and integration of strategic plans, budgets, and programming
- Support Diversity Council effectiveness: Organize and ensure all materials and relevant information is provided to the CEO's office well in advance of - meetings. Provide guidance to ERG Chairs on how to prepare for meetings. Ensure follow up actions are completed after the meetings
- Provide tactical support for ERGs to help stabilize self-sufficiency: Develop and refresh ERG policies, toolkits, and guidelines
- Provide updates and consolidate metrics on ERG progress: Apply benchmarks, best practices, and metrics for measuring the impact of our programs
- Facilitate communication, advocacy, and budget management: In partnership with our Communications teams, assist ERGs in developing their communications strategies and ensure execution, arrange and foster relationships between ERGs and executive sponsors to maximize ERG organizational impact, provide a framework and guidance for ERG membership records, budget, and expense management. Provide guidance on the development and execution of all enterprise-wide ERG strategic plans
- Enhance ERG capability through subject matter expertise: Keep current on ERG best practices, updates, and trends and integrate as appropriate
- Plan and Execute annual ERG recognition event
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, business, or related field and 9 years of experience in Human Resources specialist functions
- 4 years' experience in Diversity & Inclusion, ERG project and/or program management
- Project Management experience
- Graduate degree in Human Resources, business, or related field
- Self-starter and enthusiastic when driving projects
- Demonstrated solid planning and organizational skills
- Ability to accomplish goals working through formal and informal channels, with diplomacy and tactfulness with individual contributors through senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to develop and meet budget goals
- Strong relevant subject matter knowledge
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and evolving business landscapes
- Collaborative spirit and willingness to shift between high-level strategic thinking and stepping in to help promote implementation
- Proven ability to prioritize and follow up on project plan/tasks with minimal supervision
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Stellar verbal, written, presentation and relationship management skills
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.