L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title: SAP FI-CO Solution Architect Job ID: CHQ20201504-44423Job Location: Rockwall, TXJob Description:
The SAP FI-CO Solution Architect provides: leadership, functional and technical support for L3 Harris business units utilizing the SAP FI-CO modules. In addition, this role will establish and enforce standards and requirements, evaluate and direct enhancements and implement solutions for SAP ECC and S/4 Hana FI-CO systems across L3 Harris.
Designs and develops SAP FI-CO architecture and specifications to ensure systems and solutions are meeting corporate needs; adhering with SAP Best Practice solutions, FI-CO principles.Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, participating in system design, configuring and testingexisting system and providing post implementation support
- Understanding the Finance Businessprocess requirements and mapping them with SAP ECC and S/4 HANA systems
- Experience in Blueprint,Configuration, Unit, Stress, Volume, Regression, User Acceptance andIntegration Testing, Training, Documentation and Production support
- Strong Business and Interpersonal skills to successfully navigate both business and technical discussions -Strategic business partner driving solution options and decisions
- Providing support by solvingproblems in the streamline process during daily day-to-day Businesstransactions.
- Lead Business and Technicalrequirements gathering sessions
- Lead the assessment of enterpriseinformation systems, develop detailed information model to ensurecohesiveness and integration of systems
- Provide Functional specificationsto the development team (ABAP) and coordinated with the business users forconfirmations and approvals
- BA with 9 years prior experience or Graduate degree with 7 years prior experience
- 7+ Years of Experience with SAP ECC FI-CO modules
- 4+ Years of Experience with SAP S/4 HANA FI-CO modules
- Experience with business processes relating to integration of:
Experience with Financial Accounting FI Customization, Configuration and testing in General LedgerAccounting with Classic G/L and NEW G/LHands on experience with electronicbank statement transaction types, posting key rules, payment methodsCheck, ACH, Wire transfer for country, bank selection, payment blockingreasons andHands on experience withAdvance/Down payments, Liquidation, Clearing and special GL IndicatorsExperience with SAP Treasury &Risk ManagementExperience with of Cash Flow, CashForecasting, and Cash ManagementHands on Experience with S4Central Finance configurationExperienced with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ProjectWorking knowledge of ABAP and ABAP debugging
- FI with MM
- SD with Procure to Pay
- Order to cash Cycle
- FI with PS
- FI with Plant Maintenance Equipment master and Fixed Assets
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.