L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title: Corporate Strategy and Development AnalystJob ID:CHQ202501904-44561Location:Melbourne, FLJob Description:
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- As a member of the Corporate Strategy and Development team, you play an important role in shaping the strategic direction of the company, with a strong focus on supporting strategic growth initiatives and mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- You have excellent analytical abilities and enjoy putting together financial models (DCF, accretion/dilution). You produce fact-based, logical hypotheses with insightful conclusions and recommendations.
- You have a keen awareness and acumen around disruptive technologies, emerging trends and innovations. You can leverage this information to understand competitive landscapes and create strategic growth plans.
- You take pride in clearly communicating complex information to any audience using Microsoft PowerPoint. Your deliverables will be presented to senior leaders across the company and the board of directors. Attention to detail is paramount.
- You succeed in fast-paced environments and adapt to changing directives. We support company executives on tight schedules with some of their hardest problems.
- You can partner with senior business leaders across the company to align on project objectives, plans and resources. You can influence others without having authority.
- Supports L3Harris' annual Strategic Plan process through research, analysis and presentation of findings and recommendations.
- Contributes to M&A workstreams, including due diligence, valuation and financial modeling.
- Liaises, collaborates and maintains strong working relationships with key personnel from each business segment.
- Manages the collection, analysis and presentation of data in support of projects including but not limited to:Strategic Plan, emerging trends and technologies, domestic and international markets, R&D, strategic and operational metrics, M&A valuations, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Assists with the development and implementation of corporate and business segment strategic growth initiatives.
- Travel up to 20%.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or related quantitative field required.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a similar research, analysis and strategic business support role (e.g., planning, finance, accounting or consulting), or a relevant master's degree.
- MBA or MBA in process.
- Professional Services/Consulting experience.
- Aerospace and defense industry experience.
- StrongMicrosoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Results-oriented, takes the initiative mentality.
- Demonstrates a highly analytical work ethic/approach.
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end and manage multiple priorities/projects simultaneously.
- A fast learner with the ability to take initial direction and self-manage to complete assignments on time and to expectations.
- Highly collaborative team player.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.