Functions as a primary resource for operating units regarding the collection of data, analysis and evaluation of operational resources, services, programs, systems, budgets and procedures. Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and evaluates operational and financial functions of administrative and operational units.
- Analyzes departmental resources, services, systems, budgets and programs.
- Prepares reports based on analysis.
- Conducts comprehensive statistical analysis and evaluation of unit services and performance.
- Identifies program or service strengths, weaknesses, and financial impact.
- Identifies opportunities for service and program improvement.
- Develops special reports and recommendations.
- Participates in the development of operational plans, procedures and systems.
- Reviews and evaluates current procedures and systems and develops recommendations for improvement and/or change.
- Leads project teams to complete high level R15analysis or reports complete with comprehensive recommendations.
- Maintains awareness of and complies with various regulatory guidelines (JCAHO, FDA, HIPAA, OSHA, etc.).
- Conducts presentations and advises others regarding key changes or related issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Certifications: Complexity of Work:
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration or related field.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Minimum five years high level statistical analysis.
- Master's Degree may substitute for two years of experience.
- Excellent analytical, communication and customer service skills.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Requires dexterity sufficient to perform work using a P.C. extensively.
- Requires normal or corrected visual acuity to normal range; must sit or walk for extended periods of time.
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
The policy of Cleveland Clinic and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days. Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic facility.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Posting ID: 556643103Posted: 2020-05-21