About us: Since 1962, Southern Industrial has helped install and maintain the manufacturing and industrial base that has fueled growth across the Southeast.
We have grown from a Carolinas-based crane and rigging company into the leading provider of turn-key industrial construction and plant maintenance services in the Southeast.
As part of EMCOR Group, Southern Industrial's ability to serve our customers is enhanced by EMCOR's financial strength and national presence.
• DCP 1st Floor- Mop Traffic Aisles, Container Storage Aisles, Visitor Changeroom, Clean Water Fountain and Two Sets of Stairs
• DCP 2nd Floor - Mop Traffic Aisles,Visitor Changeroom, Clean Water Fountain and Two Sets of Stairs
• DCP 3rd Floor - Mop Traffic Aisles and 5 Sets of Stairs (Leading From 3rd to 1st Floor)
• Operate a Floor Buffer
• Operate a Walk behind Floor Scrubber.
• Clean 3 Sets Mask Storage Cabinets
• Mop Change Room Hot Side Aisles, Mop 2 Sets of Stairs and Clean Handrails
• Mop Laundry Aisles Leading to Elevators
• Mop DVRF Room and 8 Sets of Stairs and Clean Handrails
• Mop and Clean Furnace Room 5 Sets of Stairs and Clean Handrails
• Mop and Clean Mezzanine Stairs and Handrails Leading from Men's Changeroom to Mezzanine Area
• Considerable knowledge of safety standards and precautions pertaining to plant maintenance
• Must have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Must have the ability to balance multiple tasks/priorities
• Skilled in both written and verbal communication
• As required, perform safety inspections of work area, equipment and tools, in accordance with SIC policy to ensure compliance with government regulations, customer requirements, and SIC's safety program.
• Complete all Safety and general job training as required by SIC.
• Observes SIC/Client Safety processes and procedures at all times.
• Maintain a safe, clean and organized working environment.
• Perform other job duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
Working Conditions/Physical Effort:
Conditions include working in office, shop, busy traffic areas, and warehouses, with frequent exposure to dirt, dust, grease, oil, vibrations, and adverse weather conditions. Must be able to safely access all areas of property and buildings. Must be able to effectively use all required PPE equipment and lift up to fifty pounds. Strenuous physical demands are required to safely perform the essential functions associated with this position. Must be able to safely operate all involved equipment and tools. Must be capable of standing for long periods of time, bending consistently, and in awkward body positions.
*Nothing in this job description restricts the Company's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Posting ID: 556643122Posted: 2020-05-21