L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title: Assembler
Job Location: Orlando, FloridaJob ID: AS20202204-44705Description:
- Assemble various mechanical devices using drawings, work instructions, operation sheets, and / or schematics.
- Perform trouble-shooting tasks as required.
- Maintain accurate records and manufacturing documentation
- Present objective evidence to Quality Assurance that tasks were completed to all specifications.
- Observe industry best practices for FOD, ESD, and material handling controls.
- Ensure that all shop instruments used are within calibration due dates.
- Fabricate shop aids and fixtures, as required.
- Set-up and operate various pieces of shop equipment as required to accomplish assembly tasks.
- Mix and apply various sealants and adhesives and ensure shelf life integrity.
- Promote and facilitate lean manufacturing principles within an environment of continuous improvement
- High School Diploma or equivalentand a minimum of 4+ yearsin a manufacturing/assembly lineOR 2 years post-secondary/Associates Degree with 0 - 2 years of prior manufacturing/assembly experience.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.