The Community Manager - Reign is the main link between the brand and its followers. This person will focus on social media content development and publication, community management, and social media analysis as well as related work in marketing and strategy support. This will ensure that the Reign brand culture is supported and actively represented online, in the world of all things Reign.Essential Job Functions:
- Understand individual brand marketing plans and integrate with brand team in continuous effort to meet objectives.
- Develop and execute comprehensive social media strategies and campaigns, integrating both online and offline marketing efforts.
- Provide thought leadership for expanding Monster's brand online, creatively and uniquely.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute innovative promotions internally and with partners for use across social media and web channels.
- Interact with users, while shaping brand presence, to maintain consistent brand voice for community engagement and discussion.
- Participation and moderation of online conversations pertaining to the brand, answer comments, concerns, and questions.
- Be the digital "eyes and ears" of the brand and continue to build an overall reputation that is aligned with company branding guidelines and policies.
- Develop content plan and schedule for distribution via appropriate social media channels.
- Forge strong and trusted relationships with key brand evangelists and encourage interaction across brand channels
- Work with Customer Services teams where relevant to deal with issues raised on social accounts.
- Work with marketing team to organize, generate, and deliver creative content to online audience.
- Utilize familiarity with social media monitoring tools to proactively analyze and report community feedback and social media data.
- Create monthly and quarterly reports pertaining to user experience, page views, activity, traffic, etc. to measure success and share positive stories with brand team.
- Lead social media involvement in relevant emerging trends, applications, and tools.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business, and/or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years of online Community Management experience and extensive knowledge of major social media networks, including their design, technology, functionality, and users.
- Knowledge of current social media trends & platforms.
- Comprehensive understanding of how to deliver impact for brands within social media.
- Ability to develop proven tactical plans that build and nurture ambassadors of a community.
- Must be focused, self-motivated, detail and results-oriented, and able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well and communicate within a team as well as externally.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and effectively as well as be able to clearly present new ideas.
- Be a creative thinker.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Intermediate graphic design experience: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects.
- HTML/CSS experience a plus.
Posting ID: 556643127Posted: 2020-05-21