The Digital Marketing Manager - Reign is the point-person for all digital activity happening with the brand. This person will manage content strategy, media planning and promotional strategies for all campaigns, events and initiatives. They will be the connective tissue between cross-functional marketing teams and agency partners to ensure our efforts are as dynamic and impactful as possible. This role requires someone with background in digital marketing strategy, content development, media planning, social media management and performance measurement.Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the digital marketing strategy and all related communications, documents and other items.
- Review and integrate Brand marketing materials and priorities into the on-going work to ensure our Digital Marketing strategy for Reign is aligned to key business objectives.
- Align with Brand, Creative and Digital Marketing teams to ensure there is continuity across all channels with digital marketing campaigns, from first to final touch in the consumer journey.
- Manage the day-to-day communications and related work with our agency partner(s).
- Manage the digital marketing and media calendar as well as related content and documents in tandem with our agency partner(s).
- Supply innovative thinking that aligns with priorities and objectives to help Reign lean forward into new, engaging concepts within digital media.
- Drive performance measurement in collaboration with Marketing and Sales, aligned to cross-functional objectives for each team.
- Develop plans to support the growth of the Digital Marketing team for Reign including ideas on new functions, roles, skills or tools that can increase impact efficiently.
- Provide information to "manage up" and support growth in new, scalable directions with the GM of the Reign brand and the company's VP of Digital Marketing and CMO.
- Maintain a strong understanding of digital media best practices, legal guides and other information that ensures Reign remains consumer-first in its approach to digital marketing and aligned to legal.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business, and/or related fields.
- Minimum 5-7 years of digital marketing experience including content development, media planning and marketing performance measurement.
- Experience with a fitness-focused brand, entertainment or media company is preferred.
- Has experience and skills related to content planning content production management.
- Has experience or knowledge of tactical media planning including campaign design and performance measurement.
- Knowledge of current digital media trends & emerging platforms.
- Experience working successfully on high-profile strategic partnerships and promotions.
- Must be focused, self-motivated, results-oriented, detail-obsessed and able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well and communicate within a team as well as externally.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively, and able to clearly present new ideas.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Posting ID: 556643132Posted: 2020-05-21