Mgr. I, QualityReq #:
JR - 019860Location:
4/23/2020 10:32:32 AM
Baxter International Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We're looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter isAt the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives. Summary
Manage through subordinates the coordination of the activities of a section or department in the Quality organization. Is responsible for results in terms of compliance and/or product quality and conformance to regulations and Baxter quality policies. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the activities of a section or department in the Quality organization with responsibility for results in terms of compliance and/or product quality, performance and safety.
- Implements the quality systems procedures and manages compliance in a section or department.
- Understands and assures conformance to regulations in a section or department. Interfaces with regulators during regulatory inspections.
- May participate in or manage quality assessments of internal operations and suppliers to analyze compliance and assess risk.
- Interacts frequently with subordinate supervisors and functional peer group managers.
- Identifies and manages continuous improvement projects with the objective of achieving quality, reliability and cost improvements.
- Develops budget for a section or department and ensures adherence to the budget.
- Manages the coaching, training and development of subordinates.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Thorough knowledge of applicable procedures, specifications, regulations and standards.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage/supervise a team of employees.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal/communication/influencing/negotiation skills.
- Good project management skills.
- BS in science of engineering.
- 5+ years' experience in Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering or related field which should include 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail toAmericas_TTA@baxter.comand let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Posting ID: 556643141Posted: 2020-05-21