Description of Duties:
The Strategic Project Team - Systems Principle
supports the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract. The candidate will:
The role is significant to uninterrupted operations and continued capability enhancements for the DTWX mission. The focused skill set includes systems, cloud, visualization, and software.
- Serve as a Strategic Planning Principle with a focused skill set on systems and software for the Exercise, War-games and Integration (EWI) Strategic Planning Team (SPT).
- Identify gaps/issues, manage requirements, develop concepts and solutions, manage new capability launches, develop/drive the strategic plan, and provide guidance on strategic decisions to EWI management.
- Design innovative technology towards existing capabilities and solutions to move towards future strategic road map.
- Have vision to identify key areas for improvement and drive projects through initiation through completion and in accordance with the EWI strategic plan.
- Work closely with a mission-focused team that plans, conducts, and supports missile defense COCOM exercises for the Missile Defense Agency (MDA), the War-fighter, and other missile defense and service stakeholders.
- Understand design, development, and integration of system and software solutions to include understanding of full life-cycle IT service managements.
- Be responsible for the strategic architectural direction of EWI system infrastructures and software capabilities--ensuring designs encompassing multiple technologies comply with best engineering practices, standards, and guidelines.
This position will be filled at Schriever AFB, Colorado Springs, CO.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 3 days. If a candidate has not been selected at that time, it will continue to be posted until a suitable candidate is selected or the position is closed. Resumes, in month and year format, must be submitted with application in order to be considered for the position. The selected candidate will be assigned as an employee for Jacobs or one of the following teammate companies: HX5, GCS, ERC, MEIT or Aerodyne.
#cjpostQualifications :Basic Requirements:
Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 10-12 years of general experience; Associate's degree and 8-10 years of general experience; Bachelor's degree and 6-8 years of general experience; Master's degree and 4-6 years of general experience.
- Must have at least 6 years of relevant experience in systems engineering and in Information Technology.
- Experience presenting to senior management.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Must be willing to travel CONUS/OCONUS as required but no more than 10% of the year.
- Experience with Strategic Planning Teams and Strategic Plans.
- Experience with Missile Defense Agency (MDA) concepts and solutions.
- Experience with hands on research.
- Understanding of visualization concepts.
- Understanding of military exercise and war-game programs.
- Proven record of accomplishment of starting up new services, delivering projects on time and within budget.
Posting ID: 556643276Posted: 2020-05-21