Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Would you like to own the activities related to quality control inspection and testing of materials, parts, and products to ensure adherence to established standards within Honeywell SPS Business? If you answered positively, we at Honeywell have the career opportunity for you! We invite you to apply for the role of Site Quality Manager! In this position you will be responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. You will develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures and material control systems. You will ensure that quality in being maintained in all factors involved in production. You will be accountable for building up the functional excellence to support business objectives.Most Meaningful Responsibilities
- Mentorship and develop team
- Lead improvement initiatives
- Work on cross functional teams
- Revise processes/procedures
- Lead audits
- Issue corrective actions
- Customer and supplier relation
- Process of defective material
- Build processes/procedures
YOU MUST HAVE
- In depth quality assurance and manufacturing experience
- Mentor junior members or peers
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in leadership role
- Ability to motivate team to achieve business objectives
- Ability to lead, drive change, and influence others
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to address quality issues
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Solid understanding of Quality improvement principles, RCCA and Six Sigma
- JOB ID: HRD92720
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: #1 Innovation Ct,Dayton,Ohio,45414,United States
Supply Chain (CHINA)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.