Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers. You will provide professional coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk. You will support focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction. You will drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. You will build internal relationships to expedite complicated cases. You will develop broad understanding of customer needs. You will support the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools. You will help develop Technical Support processes. You will ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication.
- Facilitate issue identification and analysis
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Track requests resolution
- Provide technical training
- Build relationships with customers
- Test products & software
- Develop and share knowledge
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Bachelor degree in Management, Computer Science or a technology related discipline
- Experience in the industry is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management
- Good administration skills
- JOB ID: HRD92549
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 2 Corporate Center Drive,Melville,New York,11747,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 556643329Posted: 2020-05-21