Come join our award-winning team! The Transplant ICU is seeking skilled RNs like you!
All shifts and schedules are available! Tell us your scheduling preference!
We are now offering an attractive Critical Care Sign-On Bonus!
Our bright and newly expanded Transplant Intensive Care Unit is a 20-bed specialty ICU that cares for pre and post abdominal transplant patients. Our team of critical care nurses, occupational and physical therapists, advanced practice providers (APNP or PA), hepatologists, nephrologists, and transplant surgeons partner to provide the highest level of care. We provide complex therapies such as advanced ventilator support, hemodynamic monitoring and continuous renal replacement therapy to support our patients during critical illness; with a patient to nurse ratio of 2:1 or 1:1. Our team is passionate about providing exceptional care to every patient and their family. Highlights When Joining the Team
What to Expect When Applying
- All shifts and schedules are available
- Attractive Critical Care Sign-On Bonus available
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Continuing education allowance
- Ability to pick up extra with overtime pay
Apply to this position to be connected with the recruitment team to learn more about your future with Froedtert Health! You will be considered for various shifts and schedules. Please be sure to check your email and respond to our calls as we connect with you.
- Location: US: WI: MILWAUKEE at our FROEDTERT HOSPITAL facility.
- FTE is Full-Time, any position less than 1.0 FTE is Part-Time, and .001 FTE is Optional Part-Time
- Positions with an "FTE" (full time equivalency) of .875 - 1.0 are eligible for full-time medical, dental and vision benefits. Positions with an "FTE" of .5 - .874 are eligible for part-time pro-rated medical, dental and vision benefits
The Registered Nurse is a practitioner who is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care for an identified group of patients in an inpatient environment. This individual demonstrates competency in delivery of care to a primarily adult population. The Staff RN-Inpatient job description has incorporated essential functions which are adapted from the ANA Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 2nd Edition (2010). Summary:
Thank you for considering a career with Froedtert Health!We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and maintains an environment that attracts, recruits, engages and retains a diverse workforce. As a federal contractor/subcontractor, we take affirmative action in employment based on race, sex, disability and status as a protected veteran. We welcome protected veterans to share their priority consideration status with us at 262-439-1961. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
- Clinical competence and experience in the care and management of target patient populations specific to area of employment.
- One or more years as an RN in a hospital setting is strongly preferred.
- Professional knowledge of nursing theory and practice at a level normally acquired through completion of education at an accredited School of Nursing in order to be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse is required.
- Upon hire any non-BSN nurse with less than one year of licensed registered nurse experience will be required to enroll in a BSN (or higher nursing degree) program. Acceptance into a program is expected within 15 months of hire and the degree program must be completed within 5 years of enrollment, or 6 years if program is MSN, DNP or PhD in Nursing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is preferred.
- Requires current state of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or a Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact).
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required within 90 days of hire.
- American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is required within one-year hire.
Posting ID: 556643335Posted: 2020-05-21