Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Achieves successful on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems without direct supervision. You will follow detailed work instructions and amend any outdated or incorrect instructions with help of Engineering teams. You will make improvements to training guides and documentation. You will achieve continuous improvement initiatives in the field to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will train the customer on proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic repair procedures for complex equipment. You will represent Honeywell at industry conferences and provide technical presentations.
- Inspect for Quality
- Install or Repair Work Orders
- Provide Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
- JOB ID: HRD92278
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 125 East John Carpenter Freeway, Suite 900,Irving,Texas,75062,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 556643344Posted: 2020-05-21