L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: L3Harris in Northampton, MA is seeking a Senior Contract ManagerSenior Contracts Manager
L3Harris' Maritime Sector is currently seeking a Senior Contracts Manager for a key individual contributor and site leadership role at our KEO facility in Northampton, MA. The successful candidate must have a demonstrable record of achievement in the contracting career field and will be responsible for leading a team responsible for daily, cradle-to-grave US Government and international contract management activities on a variety of programs and requirements, as well as performing critical functions within the group requiring the most expertise. This role requires strong interpersonal attributes/skills, including: high ethical standards, strong organizational and communication skills, leadership skills, highly self-motivated, ability to motivate others, and be a team player able to live L3Harris values every day - Integrity, Respect, Excellence - in word and deed.Responsibilities:This position is responsible for the following:
Qualifications:The following are the key attributes that are must haves for the successful candidate:
- All aspects of Contracts' support for a $100M business.
- Analyzing significant, and/or unique contractrequirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, L3 policies and procedures, as well as smart business practice;
- Providing contractual and other business agreementguidance to internal management, including program managers and business development managers, as well as the general manager and CFO;
- Finalizing prime contract or other Agreement language, terms and conditions, cost/price, deliverables, and schedule requirements,for US Government and international opportunities;
- Serving as focal point for communication and resolutionof contract issues and disputes;
- Assisting in new business and/or sales channel pursuitand associated contract strategy, as required;
- Mentoring and training less experienced professionals, attracting, developing and retaining talent, developing and maintaining adiverse and inclusive work environment;
- Bringing innovative and affordable solutions, delivering with speed and precision, and a reputation for flawless execution against our commitments;
- Participating in the development and negotiation ofbusiness alliances and other collaborative agreements, as necessary; and
- Travel as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.MBA or Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years Contracts Management experience working major ProductionPrograms plus knowledge of (OTA, FAR/DFAR)and Government contract law, along with international and commercialexperience.
- Proven ability to take an entrepreneurial approach anddemonstrated negotiation skills, in successfully closing on a variety ofGovernment, International, and Commercialendeavors.
- Must interact effectively with all levels of internaland external customers.
- A"hands on" doer, as this is an individualcontributor role as well as a businessleadership position .
- Experience in the development/creation, negotiation andadministration of various government, internationaland commercialcontracts and agreements.
- Mustbe a U.S. citizen and qualified to obtain aGovernment security clearance. Active clearance a plus.
- Ability to multi-taskand prioritize and closeactions before deadlines as required.
- Willingness to "lead" by example as well as support theGM and the GM's leadership team.
- Must be proficient in MS tool set and other on lineresearch tools.
- Program Management experience is a plus.
- Other professional certifications are a plus.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.