L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
L3Harris Technologies is seeking a Program Finance Specialist, to join the business management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and analysis of cost and schedule for mid-complexity programs. As a business analyst, you will have the opportunity to learn more about cost, schedule, finance, pricing, and accounting with a growing organization.
The successful candidate will plan the program from beginning to end, setting up the program baseline, monthly tracking, and essential estimate at complete (EAC) and Estimate to Complete (ETC) updates. To be successful, the candidate must develop strong relationships with all facets of the organization. Required Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in a business managementorganization as intern or employee in scheduling, cost, pricing, financeor accounting.
- Capacity to learn project control cost and scheduletools
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels ofmanagement
- Maintain schedules using Statement of Work (SOW) andWork Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) experience.
- CostPoint (or similar accounting), Microsoft Project (or similar project scheduling software), and/or Cobra (or similar costcontrol) experience.
- Active DOD Security Clearancerequired
General Skills/Competencies/Specialized Knowledge:
- BS degree in Business, ComputerEngineering, Supply Chain, Engineering, or Finance or relevant experience.
- This position requires daily use ofmultiple software applications such as Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MSProject and other scheduling tools. Therefore, the individual must possessproficient PC skills.
- The ability to communicate well, bothverbally and written, is essential.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.