L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title: Project Engineer - New College GradJob Code: IMS20202304-44757Job Location: Anaheim, CAJob Description:
- Manage day to day technical aspects of the project, including cross-functional decision making, task/schedule management, issue resolution/escalation, and communication. Activities overseen include software, digital, electrical power, mechanical, configuration management, and systems engineering.
- Manage engineering budget and evaluate engineering estimate to complete. Identify any cost growth and reasons for growth.
- Write, refine and follow test procedures. Review test results to deduce (and address) defect root cause or test plan shortcomings. Demonstrate test plan capacity to meet feature and system level requirements.
- Support analysis of functional requirements, development and workflow.
- Perform professional level software/ control/ integration engineering assignments of wide complexity with considerable discretion.
- Provide support for the iterative engineering development process from design into integration ending with product delivery.
- Actively work with peers and specialists across different disciplines to meet shared product milestones.
- Utilize a variety of software languages (i.e., C++, C#, C, Java, Ruby, HTML5, XML, SQL, Perl, Python, Ajax, Qt) on Windows, Linux, mobile platforms, and embedded real time operating systems (VxWorks, Linux, QNX, Integrity, Windows CE, and others for Motorola, Intel, TI, and custom processor designs)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Wireless Engineering, Information Security, Mathematics, Digital Arts & Sciences or related field
- GPA of3.0 or greater
- The ability to obtain a US Government Security Clearance
- One or more of the following: C++, C#, C, Java, Ruby, JEE, HTML5, XML, SQL, Qt, Windows, .NET, Unix, Linux, SOA, RTOS, Real-Time Controls, Wireless, Software Security, Robotics, OOA/OOD,Hadoop, Android, Embedded Systems
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.