This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
Jacobs is seeking a Software Developer, Applications Journeyman with elevated technical ability in the design, development, enhancements, debugging, and implementation software specific to CYOD, VOIP, and other devices and integrating them into the existing USG Program Office network. This position extends to Tier II technical support as it relates to ATAK/mobile devices and other proprietary devices as mission dictates.Qualifications :Qualifications
- BSCS; meets all 8570 requirements; Software Developer with 7 years of progressively higher levels of software application development responsibility, including supervising small technical development teams.
- Background integrating specialized software into USG Program Office networks and delivering Tier II technical support for devices like ATAK/mobile devices.
- Uses Behavior Driven Design (BDD) tools to specify test features and applies Agile/Kanban test release process to develop automated tests to find and resolve technical application issues.
- Demonstrated proficiency with tools such as WebLOAD, Apache JMeter, NeoLoad, LoadUI, and Loadster to ensure high performing web applications and decreased load and stress.
- TS/SCI clearance required.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.Work Environment
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.Attendance
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
#I2S #SITECJ #MOIP
Posting ID: 556643470Posted: 2020-05-28