This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
Jacobs is seeking a Database Administrator SME offers the highest level of database administration (DBA) support services, to include Tier 3 level expertise, as well as the planning, implementation, and monitoring of patching services for physical and virtual solutions. major relational database languages and applications, such as Microsoft Structured Query Language (SQL) Server, Oracle and IBM DB2. Performing requested changes, updates and modifications to database structure and data; ensuring technical modifications do not adversely affect database integrity, stability and system availability or COOP/DR operations. Qualifications :Qualifications
- BSIT; Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), meets all 8570 requirements;
- Senior Database Administrator with 12 years of experience of applied database experience creating detailed models and visualizations that enable leadership decision-making and 8 years performing Tier 3 support to SOF clients and advanced technology networks.
- Background in designing, developing, testing, troubleshooting, and managing database teams to meet milestones and objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise with major relational database languages and applications including SQL and Oracle.
- Proficient in Oracle 10g/11g/12c/Wallet Encryption/RAC/ASM/GRID, RMAN, Streams, Dataguard, Goldengate, SQL, Enterprise Manager 10g/12c, Solaris, Linux, VMWare.
- Authors and maintains System Maintenance Procedures, Test Reports, and tailored technical communications as required.
- TS/SCI clearance required.
#I2S #SITECJ #MOIPEssential Functions
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.Work Environment
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.Attendance
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Posting ID: 556643472Posted: 2020-05-21