Job Description Facility:
BO ROBINSONCompensation Base:
$23.67Compensation Bonus (if applicable):Equal Opportunity Employer.Summary
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- This position administers various risk assessment instruments to the resident population. In addition, the position interviews residents assigned to it, reviews criminal history and prepares an individualized assessment reports.
- Administers various assessment instruments in order to evaluate violence potential and substance abuse risk levels.
- Interviews residents to collect additional data not covered by the administered assessment tools.
- Maintains a caseload that manages a resident's assessment process from beginning to end.
- Works directly with criminal officers to identify any outstanding charges or violations for residents.
- Completes all assessment instruments in accordance to contractual obligations.
- Prepares individual assessment reports and presents them to multiple agencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Minimum Requirements
- Masters Degree in the Social Sciences or Human Services required. Exceptions may be made for those actively pursing and currently enrolled in a Master's Degree in the aforementioned fields.
- Assessment/testing experience preferred, but not required.
- Above average writing and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Posting ID: 556643491Posted: 2020-05-21