L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Electrical Foreman
We are searching for anElectrical Foreman
at ourNational City, CA
location.You will demonstrate success by:
- Planning, directing, and coordinating lead man and subordinates in the completion of one or more assigned tasks.
- Reviewing specifications, references and schedules of assigned work items.
- Communicating verbally, or in writing all deviations identified in the specified scope of work.
- Originate IDR's (CFR's).
- Effectively communicate with other trades to coordinate scheduled work.
- Ensure all work activities, by subordinates, is preformed in accordance with safety, quality and industries standards.
- Preforming other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to fulfill job requirements as directed by management. (IBEW Union)
- Performing troubleshooting for simple to complex circuits.
- Must possess a mastery of blueprint, diagrams, sketches and symbols.
- Must have a thorough understanding of work item specifications, electrical installation standards, processes and materials.
- Installation of cables, cable penetrations and the use of MCT's/MCP's.
- Be familiar with hook up of lighting distribution, power panels, controllers and connector boxes.
- Able to correctly use test equipment to identify voltage, continuity, insulation resistance of cable and equipment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.