L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
- Compilesand analyzes financial information to record transactions, prepare reports, review and verify accuracy.
- Prepares financial statements and support schedules according tomonthly close plans, including bank account and G/L accountreconciliations, fixed assets inventory and declaration schedules, etc.
- Maintains accounting data in both Deltek and Hyperion Financial Management.
- Analyzes financial statements, investigate, and report variances.
- Reviews contracts to determine appropriate revenue recognition consistent with ASC-606 standards and documents conclusions.
- Works with Billing Specialist to record cash receipts.
- Works to achieve operational targets with direct impact on the departmental results.
- Contributes to the development of goals for the department and planning efforts (budgets, operational plans, etc.).
- Supports preparation of annual Incurred Cost Submissions.
- Assists in the implementation of CostPoint as a replacement for GCS Premier.
- 6+ years of experience in a business managementorganization as intern or employee in scheduling, cost, pricing, financeor accounting.
- Capacity to learn project control cost and scheduletools
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels ofmanagement
- Maintain schedules using Statement of Work (SOW) andWork Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Active DOD Security Clearance required
General Skills/Competencies/Specialized Knowledge:
- BS degree in Business, ComputerEngineering, Supply Chain, Engineering, or Finance or relevant experience.
- This position requires daily use ofmultiple software applications such as Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MSProject and other scheduling tools. Therefore, the individual must possessproficient PC skills.
- The ability to communicate well, bothverbally and written, is essential.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.