Our Medical-Surgical Unit is seeking an experienced Nurse to join our nationally recognized team who has received Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement. We are a leader in quality measures who celebrate our successes and recognize hard work. This position will allow you to work with primarily orthopedic patients, as well as general surgical and medical patients. We are a passionate team with various experience, skills and backgrounds on a busy, fast-paced unit.
• Accountable for utilizing the nursing process.
• Responsible for performing patient care delegating patient care tasks and for supervision of other patient care staff.
• Responsible for coordinating the plan of care for a group of assigned patients and consulting with other members of the health care team when indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
• This clinical nurse demonstrates proficiency and abides by policies rules guidelines and procedures.
We are looking for patient centered nurses who are committed to providing a high quality of care. This team is seeking nursing professionals who are compassionate, hard-working, patient centered, team focused and possess strong time management and critical thinking skills.
This opportunity will allow you to work with strong leaders who are dedicated to supporting you in your care and career development. Saint Luke's has a strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our nurses to participate and help us make Saint Luke's The Best Place To Get Care, The Best Place To Give Care.
• Health, Vision and Dental
• Leave of Absence, PTO, Extended Sick Leave, and various Welfare plans
• Flex Savings Accounts
• Health Savings Accounts
• Various other Voluntary Benefits Available
• Retirement Options
• Self-Scheduling - Full Time 3 shifts a week, only 4 weekend shifts per 6 week period
• Clinical Advancement Program - Shared Governance, Unit Based Project, Career Advancement
Founded in 2006, Saint Luke's East Hospital is a 201-bed facility conveniently located on corner of Interstate 470 and Douglas Street in Lee's Summit, Missouri. Since the hospital's opening, Saint Luke's East has grown every year to ensure it continues to meet the needs of the community it serves. And with onsite primary care physician offices, we make getting exceptional health care as easy and convenient as possible for patients.
Saint Luke's East Hospital has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as high performing in knee replacement.
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Registered Nurse - Various
Associate Degree (Required)
Day (United States of America)
'The best place to get care. The best place to give care.' That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Posting ID: 556643646Posted: 2020-05-21