Bishop Spencer Place has a full-time opening for experienced security officer to help provide a safe environment for our residents and staff. The hours of this position are Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Duties of the Security Officer include:
- Ensuring the safety of all residents, visitors, and employees.
- Monitoring alarm systems and security cameras.
- Making regular rounds to inspect buildings, grounds, and parking lots.
- Preparing logs and reports of all unusual activities in addition to filing maintenance requests for dangerous or malfunctioning situations.
- Completing light maintenance duties.
- Delivering packages, flowers, and prescriptions.
- Providing transportation to residents.
- Escorting residents and employees.
Our standards are high! The successful candidate will have:
- At least two years of experience as a security guard, preferably in a retirement community
- A high school degree or GED
- A positive and proactive customer-service orientation and great people skills
- Excellent background checks (criminal, drug test, references, etc.)
- Clean driving record and ability to pass requirements of our insurance carrier
Now part of the Saint Luke's Health System, Bishop Spencer Place is Kansas City's premier non-profit Life Care retirement community. Located between Westport and the Plaza we offer our residents a special place to live and our employees a truly wonderful place to work. Job Requirements
Driver's License - Various Job Details
Day (United States of America) 'The best place to get care. The best place to give care.' That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Posting ID: 556643677Posted: 2020-05-21