Our Intermediate Level Of Care Unit is seeking an experienced Nurse to join their team. This position will all you to work with a variety of conditions and treatments. This is a busy, fast-paced multi specialty unit that will allow you to grow your skills in a variety of areas.
Saint Luke's East offers the opportunity to work with top technology in the industry in a challenging environment. This location is Stroke and Stemi Certified.Responsibilities:
- Functions independently and accountable for utilizing the nursing process.
- Coordinates the care for a group of patients with the Multidisciplinary Team.
- Delegates tasks appropriately.
- Identifies hospital resources.
- Serves as a clinical resource for new employees.
- Demonstrates positive formal or informal leadership within unit or department.
We are looking for energetic, team focused nursing professionals who are motivated by an environment where they can continuously learn and grown, support others in their growth and work with cutting edge technology. We are looking for nurses who can work autonomously while supporting their teammates and anticipate the needs of patients and others on the team.
This opportunity will allow you to work with a variety of patient care, conditions, and diagnoses; which will allow you to overcome new challenges every day. Saint Luke's has a strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our nurses to participate and help us make Saint Luke's The Best Place To Get Care, The Best Place To Give Care.Benefits:
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Leave of Absence, PTO, Extended Sick Leave, and various Welfare plans
- Flex Savings Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Various other Voluntary Benefits Available
- Retirement Options
- Self-Scheduling - PRN Plus- Employees who have work commitments that are at minimum 3 shifts within a 6 week period. Employee must work 1 weekend shifts within 6 weeks, 1 minor holiday
- Clinical Advancement Program - Shared Governance, Unit Based Project, Career Advancement
Founded in 2006, Saint Luke's East Hospital is a 201-bed facility conveniently located on corner of Interstate 470 and Douglas Street in Lee's Summit, Missouri. Since the hospital's opening, Saint Luke's East has grown every year to ensure it continues to meet the needs of the community it serves. And with onsite primary care physician offices, we make getting exceptional health care as easy and convenient as possible for patients.
Saint Luke's East Hospital has been recognized byU.S. News & World Reportas high performing in knee replacement. Job Requirements
Less than 1 year
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Registered Nurse - Various
Associate Degree (Required) Job Details
Night (United States of America) 'The best place to get care. The best place to give care.' That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Posting ID: 556643681Posted: 2020-05-21