Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Would you like to produce high quality products and services for our customers? Do you love assembling and inspecting products to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers? Do you enjoy taking responsibility for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area? If you answered positively, we at Honeywell have the career opportunity for you. We invite you to apply for the role of Machine Operator. In this position you will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.Key Responsibilities
YOU MUST HAVE
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Significant manufacturing experience
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- JOB ID: HRD93133
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 2520 S Walnut Rd, Plant 4,Freeport,Illinois,61032,United States
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 556643715Posted: 2020-05-21