The Pricing Systems Supervisor lead a team to execute the data entry and audit of pricing programs within company guidelines and ensures consistent execution of department process.Essential Job Functions:
- Develop, coach, guide and provide guidance to the Pricing Leads and Pricing Representatives.
- Ensure Pricing Representatives have the tools, training and insights to make holistic, timely, and fact-based decisions.
- Responsible for training Pricing Leads and Pricing Representatives.
- Review and interpret supporting documentation to validate requests needing additional approvals prior to approval being requested to ensure exceptions are within guardrails.
- Perform data analysis for routine data integrity checks on the entry of pricing into VIP SRS.
- Oversee the end-to-end processes for the entry of chain alerts and item authorizations into VIP SRS to include making recommendations on process improvements.
- Ensures the KARMA Call Points are audited on a regular basis (every 60 days).
- Creates frontlines on an as needed basis.
- Creates Bottler/Distributor co-op's on an as needed basis.
- Manages VIP_Disputes inbox on a daily basis.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to include the monthly error log.
- Ensure rebates are approved in a timely manner and processed accurately. This includes weekly calls and emails on approval status with bottler and distributors.
- Other duties as requested by Pricing Systems Manager and Director, Data Management and Pricing Systems.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, or Finance
- Supervisor/Manager experience preferred.
- Business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Good understanding of costs and margins.
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to read, write and understand documentation in English.
- Establish and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others.
- Providing excellent customers service with both internal and external customers.
- Accurate and timely 10 key data entry for pricing.
- Possess advanced Microsoft Office skills, including advanced Excel skills
- Able to manipulate large amounts of non-standard data using Excel into a standard format.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; decision making and problem solving;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in group dynamics.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Proficiency in using spreadsheets to arrange, manipulate, format, and prepare large amounts of information.
- Must be able to work flexible hours when necessary
Posting ID: 556643768Posted: 2020-05-21