Job Description Facility:
GEORGE W HILLCompensation Base:Compensation Bonus (if applicable):Equal Opportunity Employer.Summary
Responsible for administration of case management policies, programs and practices, including planning, organizing, developing, implementing, coordinating, and directing case management activities. Duties include formulating policies and procedures for case management and recommending policies and practices to the Assistant Warden for Programs. Acts as Assistant Warden for Programs in his/her absence. Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists other department heads and members of the administrative staff relating to correctional programs issues.
- Serves as expert to line staff in correctional programs policies and procedures.
- Serves as resource when addressing inmate program issues.
- Directly monitors case management staff to ensure proper and effective job performance.
- Provides guidance and promotes an atmosphere conducive to personal and professional achievement, progress and advancement among classification staff.
- Advises and assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures pertaining to all phases of the custody, administration, classification and program status of inmates.
- Develops, coordinates and implements training for case management personnel.
- Reviews and evaluates case management department policies and procedures to ensure they are pertinent, applicable and effective and that they comply with GEO, institution, ACA and client agency requirements, guidelines and standards.
- Serves as liaison with U.S. Probation, U.S. Parole Commission, Pretrial Services, and Federal courts.
- Monitors the victim/witness notification, inmate financial responsibility, and inmate performance pay programs to ensure policy compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in behavioral sciences or related field.
- Five (5) years of supervisory/management experience in case management or a field directly related to the specific duties of the position.
- Knowledge of program objectives, policies, procedures and duties specific to the position. Knowledge of related GEO and client agency guidelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Excellent supervisory skills.
Posting ID: 556643798Posted: 2020-05-21