Jacobs, is looking for a Network Engineer, to design solutions, integrate, configure, deploy, test and provide ongoing maintenance for numerous types of network devices, interfaces and methodologies.
- Optimize end-to-end system performance and dataflow management.
- Configure and optimize the network to connect various front-end and back-end components.
- Gather needed data to specify system/component performance and interface requirements.
- Conduct data captures to obtain network performance information.
- Implement specific network solutions to support server requirements to include load-balancing, VPN's, firewall contexts, Traffic Shaping Voice over IP (VoIP), GRE Tunneling, IP Security (IPSec), IP Encryption, Media over IP (MoIP), and network address translation (NAT) where appropriate.
- Minimize network latency and maximize data throughput through design analysis and network performance monitoring tools.
- Provide input to the design of the organization's network and mission architecture.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline and five (5) years of relevant professional experience or a Master's degree from an accredited college or university in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline.
- TS/SCI w/ Poly required
- (3) years of relevant professional experience providing Network Engineering support is required.
- (7) years of relevant experience providing Network Engineer support may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree making the total experience requirement.
- (12) years in Network Engineering without a degree.
One (1) year experience in Enterprise IT systems and projects. Managing and performing integration operations and maintenance activities on multiple system domains of various security classification levels and diverse user bases concurrently.
Posting ID: 556643933Posted: 2020-05-21