United States of America City/Cities:
Paw Paw Travel Required:
00% - 25% Relocation Provided:
No Job Posting End Date:
June 30, 2020 Shift:Job Description Summary: Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better. Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
Non-Function Specific Activities:
- Complete accurate documentation of all activities during shift
- Quality Checks
- Perform regular equipment/machine upkeep
- Identify, report, and problem solve issues
- Rotation between qualified jobs
- Operate a gas or electric forklift
- All other duties as assigned
- Learn other jobs throughout the facility
- Train new/other employees
- Participate in CCNA supported programs such as Work Design, Cultural Advisory Committee, Decorating Committee, Recycling Committee, Continuous Improvement, Safety Program, etc...
- Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Database and System Knowledge: The knowledge and skills required to access and collect data via Company-approved databases or the Internet. This includes the ability to complete electronic forms, produce accurate reports, conduct investigative research, explain data and communicate results. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases.
- Safety Procedures: Knowledge of and ability to proactively recognize and report safety issues or incidences and maintain a clean, safe work environment (e.g., customer safety, keeping work aisles clear, sanitary health practices, proper placement of tools and machinery, etc)
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
- Mobility to all areas of a multi-level production facility
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced work environment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic Math Skills (+, -, x, )
- Read, write, and speak English
- Demonstrates good attendance record
- Ability to move materials weighing 50 pounds for distances of ten feet or more
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Visionto learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posting ID: 556644063Posted: 2020-05-21