United States of America City/Cities:
Northampton Travel Required:Relocation Provided:Job Posting End Date:
Not Available Shift:Job Description Summary: Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
- Blending Lead has a responsibility of leading overall operations of blending according to production schedule and instructions from management.
- Key roles of this position are to give instructions to team members on blending floor to produce product with required safety/quality and meeting delivery time/schedule.
- Leading ISO/KORE operation in blending and providing operational training to team members are also important job of this position.
Function Specific Activities:
- Lead daily blending operation giving instructions to team members on blending floor for tasks such as:
- Check production schedule.
- Participate in BDA's (Break Down Analyzes)
- Communicate with team members to provide information related to the operation while building a teamwork environment.
- Check overall daily operations to ensure the operations properly done according to SOP.
- Decide task allocation for daily operations on all blending aspects.
- Provide support to other production area by communicating with other leads as needed.
- Communicate with other function members (e.g. Production/Maintenance/Warehouse/QA) in case of issues.
- Report details of events occurred in the room to supervisor as a contact of the team.
- Act for a supervisor during the absence of the supervisor.
- Ensure all Received Items are entered into Sap in a timely manner.
- Mange all Non-conformance's to ensure they are completed timely according to operation standards.
- Other task may be assigned depending on business needs.
- Lead the following ISO/KORE operation for the blending room to ensure compliance.
- Check CCP and maintain HACCP system
- Participate in risk assessment
- Implement corrective action plans
- Create and correct SOPs
- Lead the team to maintain sustainability (Zero accidents, Water/Energy saving) in blending operation.
3.Improvement of Operations
- Lead implementation of GMP(5S), Continuous Improvement Opportunities
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and procedures. Work in SAP & Infinity. Visual ability to monitor, identify and detect ingredient, container, and equipment problems. Ability to record information. Manual dexterity to manipulate small objects. Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods.
- High School or GED (Required)
Years of Experience:
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
- 1-2 years leading team/group a plus
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Visionto learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posting ID: 556644173Posted: 2020-05-21