Our Express / Entry Level Technicians can expect a premier hiring package because we offer the best for our Technicians. Experience Everything MileOne has to Offer:
Our MileOne Employee Advantage:
- State of the art, temperature regulated facilities
- Positive, success driven work environment
- Parts department onsite
- Enhanced technology to communicate with all departments
- Continued training opportunities; we pay for ASE's & State Inspection Certification!
MileOne believes that taking care of our employees is the most important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. MileOne offers a number of exclusive benefits and programs that are designed to help our employees and their families succeed both at home and in the workplace. MileOne Employee Advantage
includes health and financial benefits,
and training and mentoring.
We also offer an Employee Purchase Program, the MileOne Support Fund: by Employees, for Employees, the NextMile Scholarship Program,
an Employee Assistance Program
and more. Technician Responsibilities
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and perform appropriate repairs
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality of repair
- Document work performed on repair order
- ASE or automotive manufacturer certifications, preferred
- Valid Driver's License, with no more than two moving violations in the last 3 years
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free work environment.
Heritage Mazda Catonsville
Post Externally Only
Posting ID: 556644222Posted: 2020-05-28