Full-time Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health!
Candidates should apply for this job opening if they fall into one of the following categories:
- Recent graduate from an accredited nursing program who has successfully completed all requirements to obtain a nursing license; or
- Recent graduate from an accredited nursing program who has been unable to take the NCLEX examination due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in an area where the licensing exceptions have been made; or
- RN student enrolled in the final semester of an accredited nursing program; or
- RN student enrolled in an accredited nursing program who has completed at least their first round of clinicals and are prepared to begin working in a nursing support role.
Please apply for this job posting if you are interested in roles in one or more of the following facilities:
- Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital
- Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- Mercy Health - The Jewish Hospital
- Mercy Health - West Hospital
Once applied, the talent acquisition team will route you for the appropriate role and location.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: Varies by location/role (PRN, Part-time and Full-time positions available)
Work Shift: Varies by location/role
MercyHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
40Work Shift:Department:All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for
Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia,which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please firstname.lastname@example.org.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team email@example.com
Posting ID: 556644268Posted: 2020-05-21