Intensive Care Unit (ICU) 1A/1S/1E - St. VincentShift
Full-time Thank you for considering a career at Mercy HealthSummary:
The Registered Nurse is responsible for delivery of patient care and teaching through nursing process. The Registered Nurse directs and guides activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing, and the established polices and procedures of the organization. Assists in the provision of care to patients of all age groups. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education: Graduate of an accredited college/university or institution.
Experience: Experience preferred.
Registration, Certification or Licensure Requirement: Current Ohio RN licensure; CPR certification required through AHA. Other certification required per department policy.
Knowledge and Abilities:
A. Good oral and written communication skills.
B. Demonstrates knowledge and skill in nursing theory and practice of nursing process.
C. Nurses assigned to a specialty unit will be required to meet criteria established for that unit. Hours:
Weekend and holiday rotation required per department policy Physical Requirements:
- Performs repetitive tasks/motions
- Hears alarm bells, telephone, and other sounds
- Hears normal conversation
- Have good manual dexterity
- Have good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Have clarity of vision: near (< 20")
- Have clarity of vision: mid (>20"-20')
- Have clarity of vision: far (>20')
- Distinguish colors
- Reads and interprets written/oral instructions
- Sets and meets deadlines, prioritizes work and works independently
- Identifies and understands issues and problems
- Examines data and draws logical conclusions demonstrating the ability to apply high levels of critical thinking and understanding
- Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of oral or written communications
- Makes decisions which have significant impact on the immediate work unit and monitor impact outside immediate work unit
- Organize thoughts and ideas into understand terminology
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change
Full time nights
Hours are 7p-7a, every other weekend, on call and holiday per unit policy.
MercyHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) 1A/1S/1E - St. Vincent All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for
Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia,which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please firstname.lastname@example.org.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team email@example.com