Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities. Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all. Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Manager of Contract Operations provides effective leadership, strategy development and execution, operational guidance, and technical support to the Contract Operations team comprised of onshore team members. This individual is responsible for billing operations of several complex products and services, ensuring compliance with customer contractual arrangements, adhering to corporate deadlines and standards, ensuring transactional accuracy, implementing process and automation efficiencies, quality assurance improvements, and driving collections efforts.
The Manager of Contract Operations must understand the complexities and challenges unique to the healthcare industry, promote a positive team environment, optimize and balance cross-team visibility to deliver consistent, accurate and timely customer invoices, and thrive in an evolving culture. #LI-ES1
This is a high-profile position within the organization with frequent interaction internally with Senior Leadership, Business Leaders, Senior Client Executives, Sales, Account Management, Operations, Finance, Accounting, A/R, Cash, Collections, Internal Audit, and externally with customers and vendors.
- Manage, lead and oversee the billing operations for several complex products and services; ensure compliance with customer contractual arrangements; drive collections efforts; build strong working relationships with internal and external customers and key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership, strategy development and execution, operational guidance, and technical support to a team of Senior Billing Analysts, which includes work allocation, training and problem resolution, talent development and coaching, setting performance standards and evaluating team members, motivating team members to achieve peak productivity and performance, and promoting a positive team environment while optimizing and balancing cross-team visibility to deliver consistent, accurate and timely delivery of customer invoices.
- Lead change and think strategically to meet organizational goals by designing, working with IT on development, and implementing new billing systems to enhance revenue and operating efficiency.
- Drive process improvement and quality assurance initiatives across functions and development of billing best practices.
- Develop strong working relationships with Sales, Sr. Client Executives and Program Management to assist in driving revenue opportunities, address billing issues and areas for improvement, and participate in the review of SOWs (Statements of Work).
- Partner with Accounting and Finance to ensure unbilled and deferred accounts are appropriately reconciled and cleared, and revenue recognition is accurately reported; and Collections to assist with collections efforts and driving down DSO (Days Sales Outstanding).
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system! Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law
at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdfand the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com 'Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation' as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.