SOSA Data Modeler
KBR is seeking an experienced Data Modeler to support the Air Force Life Cybel Management Center Engineering Directorate (AFLCMC/EZAC) Sensor Open System Architecture (SOSA) program to develop a series of modular open systems architecture specifications for a variety of Multi-INT C4ISR platforms that crosses services and platform environment. Specifically, SOSA is business/acquisition practices and a technical environment for sensors and C4ISR payloads that foster innovation, industry engagement, competition, and allow for rapid fielding of cost-effective capabilities and platform mission reconfiguration while minimizing logistical requirements for the following set of initial modalities: radar/synthetic aperture radar (SAR), SIGINT (signals intelligence), electronic warfare (EW), communications, and electro-optics/infrared (EO/IR).
This position will support the SOSA office to develop and update a standards development document for systems engineering processes and architectures to align with current and planned Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) development associated with SOSA. The candidate should be experienced and successful at solving complex issues, enjoy working in a dynamic, high tempo, and collaborative environment, and dedicated to the success of our customers against advanced, persistent threats. This position does involve frequent travel, about every 6-8 weeks. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing data modeling and specific subject matter expertise in optical design, electro-optical components, and scenario-based physical modeling services to assist with technology development activities that identify, analyze, evaluate, test, certify, and implement new capabilities
- Providing data modeling knowledge and expertise with various GEOINT exploitation teams including NASIC, US Army, and NGA
- Review program documentation (e.g. concept, requirements, design, manuals, reports, deficiency/change reports and program schedules)
- Support, coordinate, and travel to various offices which develop and/or integrate radar systems onto a weapon system
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- BS / BA and 5 years of related experience
- Familiarity with Open System Architecture designs
- Direct experience with designing, implementing, and documenting data architectures
- Active DoD Secret Clearance must be held and maintained. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- M.S. in Computer/Data Science/IT or related experience
- Experience withdeveloping Open System Architecture designs
- Experience working onDoD programs involving Radar Systems, Signal Intelligence, Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance, and/or Electronic Warfare
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance is preferred.
Posting ID: 556644453Posted: 2020-05-21