L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Title: Senior Specialist, Integration & Test Engineer Job Location: Malabar, FLJob Code:SAS20202304-44762Job Description:
The hardware test engineer will be responsible for providing production test engineering support on RF systems utilizing the LM Star avionics test set applications as a test platform at K and L band frequencies.The engineer will be responsible for training and assisting test technicians in troubleshooting to component level and execution of manufacturing tests, including card level functional, box level ESS and ATP as well as properly maintaining the test set and equipment. The candidate will be responsible for the collection of test data, review / analysis as applicable, and the generation of required failure and test reports to determine root cause-corrective action on failure trends.
In addition, the candidate will be responsible for implementation of operational strategies to meet cost, quality, delivery, customer satisfaction, EHS, and continuous improvement objectives for the assigned programs in the factory. This individual will also collaborate with test management and other test engineers to solve technical issues across the factory. Candidate will be accountable for driving key company, factory, and department initiatives.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with minimum of 6 years relevant test solution, hardware and software lifecycle experience, OR, Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with minimum 4 years relevant test solution, hardware and software lifecycle experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experiencewith the generation of test documentation (work orders, test procedures, test reports).
- Minimum of 4 years of experience managing cost and schedule (EVMS).
- Minimum of 4 years of K-band, L-band RF experience
- Experience utilizing the LM-Star test set to execute functional and ATP tests
- Experience with C++, C#, TestStand, or CVI LabWindows
- Strong Office tool skills along with a general instrumentation hardware and software knowledge
- Strong work ethic and strong leadership skills with solid communication, interpersonal management and relationship building skills being a must.
- Strong technical, analytical and critical thinking / reasoning skills.
- Experience automating instruments such as digital multi-meters, oscilloscopes, function generators, and power supplies.
- Active security clearance is desired.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.