L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title: Manufacturing AssemblerJob Code: SAS20202004-44577Job Location: Alpharetta, GeorgiaJob Description:
Working under limited supervision. May be a resource to other employees in areas of expertise. Work under limited supervision. Communicates with contacts typically within and outside the department on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring explanation or interpretation to understand and reach agreement. May be a resource to other employees in areas of proficiency. Follows established processes to complete tasks. Identifies problems and issues in straightforward situations. Work to achieve operational targets within job area which has moderate impact on the overall achievement of results for the team.Essential Functions:
- Perform basic assembly work which may be involved in any of the following areas; mechanical sub assembly, conformal coating, harness assembly, lamp assembly, display assembly, final chassis assembly, and general soldering.
- Demonstrate a proficiency of skills to perform consistently above average quality of work in a timely fashion.
- Under limited supervision may use methods, or written work instructions to inspect assemble, modify, rework, disassemble or reassemble deliverable or prototype hardware.
- Perform tasks associated with handling and storage of assemblies, ESD and safety issues, housekeeping, and timecards.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- 5+ years of CCA soldering experience.
- 2+ years' experience with general mechanical assembly.
- IPC J-STD soldering certified
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.