Job Title: Project Manager, Client Services
Reports to BioProduction Program Management Office - Client Services ManagerResponsibilities:
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams in the management of the BioProduction custom business. Using traditional project management skills, the Project Manager will work with the assigned Account Managers, Associate Project Managers, Customer/Technical Service Rep's, and Operations team members to develop timelines for special projects and/or requests. Works to build client relationships and customer loyalty through well-managed experiences with the BioProduction team.
- Project Manager will be responsible for defining project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Leads cross-functional teams for customer specific projects or global programs that are initiated by TFS. This could include Supply and Quality Agreements as well as RFP's.
- Troubleshoot customer technical issues with technical experts by identifying and understanding the functional components of the customer's processes. Align the appropriate Thermo Fisher resources and stakeholders to address and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Works with QA and R&D in hosting audits and Technical Visits. Provide support to Business Leader for additional Customer Visits.
- Will travel to visit customers during Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR's) or for specific customer meetings working closely with the account manager to accomplish a pre-determined set of goals and objectives for face-to-face meetings.
- Minimum Qualifications: B.S., B.A. or M.S. in life sciences or chemistry or a similar field.
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- 3+ years experience in cell culture
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to quickly learn large amounts of new, complex technical information
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- Computer literacy, including spreadsheet, database, word processing and Internet applications
This position has not been approved for relocation.
Posting ID: 556644585Posted: 2020-05-21