When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.How will you make an impact?
Provides leadership and guidance to a specialized team as well as from a department level. Position will focus on compliance to procedures and good documentation practices. The position will be measured on Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Productivity metrics.What will you do?
How will get here?Education:
- Lead a team of 3- 12 Packaging/Labeling room Operators/Technicians
- Coordinate and prioritize label room activities to meet shipment times
- Develop direct reports to become coaches and trainers for good documentation practices
- Manage SAP escalations and qualifications
- Provide oversight and participate in Data Integrity audits
- Serve as a support function during regulatory audits
- Assist/write investigations
- Serve as a liaison between Label room, Packaging Operations and QA Release
- Develop training content to ensure GMP, ALCOA and Good Documentation Practices are followed
Associates Degree in Technical Field preferred. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 2 to 6 years of experience of experience in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Packaging, or Quality environment. Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Position is the key interaction with customers in the commercial operation of packaging lines.
- Technical and operational knowledge of label room and GMP operations.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritize and be self-directed.
- Ability to coordinate multiple ongoing activities while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others to achieve goals and expectations.
Position requires ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office, manufacturing, and warehouse locations; ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch periodically for prolonged periods of time; manipulation (lift, carry, move) of light to medium weights of 10-35 pound pounds; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and type for prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard, computer monitor, operate equipment, and read materials for prolonged periods of time; ability to sit,reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear for prolonged periods of time.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com