Perform a full range of maintenance and calibration activities on production and facilities equipment. Required on the job training will be supplemented with external coursework as needed. Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Follow all safety and cGMP requirements
- Follow work instruction document, standard operating procedures and standard works
- Participate in PPI (Practical Process Improvement), Lean and Continuous Improvement, and 5S activities
- Perform preventative maintenance, scheduled maintenance, and unscheduled maintenance on production and facilities equipment.
- Perform calibration activities.
- Perform certification of clean rooms and controlled areas.
- Repair instrumentation electronics and equipment as requested.
- Keep familiar with operation and maintenance procedures for all equipment in area of responsibility.
- Troubleshoot all assigned equipment problems and monitor operation of equipment.
- Design and fabricate parts and small systems.
- Install and monitor new equipment.
- Complete all required paperwork, work orders, inventory requests, and requisitions.
- Keep shop and lab area clean and organized.
- Keep current in maintenance and calibration technology.
- Perform on-call and after hours maintenance activities as required
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Self motivated: ability to work with little or no supervision
- Knowledge of safety practices
- Knowledge of how to use power and hand tools associated with typical industrial maintenance.
- Knowledge in maintenance trades: electrical, electronic, pneumatic, plumbing, and mechanical.
- Knowledge in common calibrated disciplines: temperature, humidity, pressure, flow, time, mass, electronic, and dimension measurement calibrations.
- Ability to work flexible hours if needed
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively solve complex technical problems
- Ability to remain calm and effectively resolve potentially harmful/stressful situations
- Post HS training
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs and push/pull up to 150+ lbs on regular basis
- Frequent stooping, crouching, reaching, standing, pushing, climbing, pulling, grasping, and crawling
- Work conditions can include: Maintenance shop, lab environment, safety hazards including welding, grinding, electrical work, high-pressure equipment, chemicals, dirty/toxic work areas, and noise.
Posting ID: 556644632Posted: 2020-05-21