A-10 Cybersecurity Specialist Job Duties
KBR is looking for an Avionics/Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert (SME) for our A-10 Aircraft Sustainment efforts. This is a full-time position supporting the A-10 System Program Office located at Hill AFB, UT. This job will be performed on Hill AFB, UT. Job duties include: Assessing Cybersecurity condition of the complete weapon system, developing test plans, concepts, rolls and responsibilities; coordinating with software developers. The Avionics SME will participate as part of a team to ensure A-10 is complying with cybersecurity requirements as new avionics are introduced or modifications are installed. The Avionics/Cybersecurity SME will aid and perform aircraft cybersecurity testing, design test plans, and analyze test results. The Avionics/Cybersecurity SME will participate in team meetings and maintain a professional working relationship with co-workers and customers. Potential candidates will need to demonstrate a working knowledge of aircraft electrical and avionics systems and/or support equipment to include experience with 1553 electrical bus and systems. This position will require some travel.Required Skills & Experience
A bachelor's degree in science and technology with five years of experience in aircraft avionics maintenance or sustainment activities, or nine years equivalent professional experience in lieu of a degree is required.Desired Skills & Experience
More qualified candidates will possess:
- Five plus years of military avionics development or maintenance or FAA certified avionics maintenance. A-10A or C model experience is highly desired.
- Experience at the IT Administrator Level Interfaces, familiar with OS Administration
- Experience in preparing Cybersecurity and Authority to Test Documents
- Experience in creating Cybersecurity test plans, perform aircraft testing, and analyzing test results
- Proficient in the use of Air Force or civilian technical manuals and engineering drawings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels within the organization.
- A knowledge of technical report writing/editing; creating meeting minutes; briefing material preparation; create and assist in the development of technical documents.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software and similar database/analysis/reporting software is highly desired for preparing briefings, reports and spreadsheets.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information at the Top-Secret level.
United States Citizenship is RequiredScheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Posting ID: 556644639Posted: 2020-05-21